Joel and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on friday. We went up to the Stein Erickson Lodge in Deer Valley. We went to the fantastic Prime Steakhouse and had fun walking main street in Park City. I cant believe weve been married for 4 year! We had so much fun together.


9 comments:
Congrats on FOUR years! I can't believe that it has been that long!!
congrats! that's crazy. do you remember the time i saw you at the sl temple doing baptisms when you were just engaged? whoa, doesn't seem like it was that long ago!
Wow, I can't believe it has already been four years!!! Time flies, sounds like you guys had a good time, congrats!!!
CONGRATS!!!
I cant believe how fast these past 4 years have gone!!!
Time flies! I remember meeting you in provo when you guys just got engaged! It doesn't seem like 4 years ago. Congratulations. Lets get together this weekend and play.
Wow, 4 years! I am glad you guys were able to do a little get away! That is so nice! You look great! I can't believe it will be 3 years for us this month! Crazy!
Anjuli, Hey it's Megan Olson. I saw your blog on Jamie's and wanted to say Hi! You look good and happy. You're little girl is adorable! How old is she? Well congrats on your 4 years!
Hey Anj!! You guys look so happy and cute and I love little Lexi!! This is Megan (Wray) LONG TIME EH??!!!
Post a Comment