Monday, November 5, 2007

This is the pumpkin lexi carved ( well I really carved it, she watched) but she was so proud. She will show me where the eyes ,nose and mouth are.

So I got these new red high heels for my birthday and lexi wont take them off. She wears them all day long and gets mad when I take them away.




9 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Freak woman, when did u get a blog? And how in the world did you find me on here? I am so glad you have one too. The pictures are huge files, I need to find a way to shrink them, but for sure I will give them to you. Your blog is cute!!! I freaking love you!!

The Johnson's said...

I am also confused as to why you don't have us on your friends list but you have the Liddells.... hello.. are we not friends?

The Green's said...

Anj,
I just found your blog and am so excited! It has been so fun seeing you lately with all of Kaci andDevin's wedding stuff! We need to get together all the girls and go to lunch one day! Your daughter is darling! MY blog address is www.thejoshgreenfamily.blogspot.com

Wellings said...

Hey Anj,
It has sure been a long time! How are you doing? I love finding friends blogs, it makes it a lot easier to keep in touch! (I saw your name on Hailey's) Anyway, looks like you guys are all doing well! Your little girl is so cute!

Stay in touch!

Elise(Davis)Welling

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Anj, your pictures turned out so cute!! I'm glad to see you have joined the crazy world of blogging. Lexi-Lu cracks me up in her high heels, she must have learned that from me!! By the way, Happy Birthday girlie, I hope you have a fabulous day! Lets do something this weekend, besides a pedicure! Love you.

Mandy Sue said...

anjuli! how have you been? i found your blog through hailey's. hope all is well!

mandy sue

The Morzelewski Family said...

Hey Anj, Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!! It was so great to see you as always :)

AlliSMiles said...

she is adorable. i'm so glad i found your blog! your family is so great. are you still doing photomax? how are you??

alli (shiozawa) miles

themileses.blogspot.com

Followers