Anj, Lexi is so cute! She was a beautiful baby who has turned into a gorgeous little girl! So when is the next one going to come?!!! Happy Birthday Lexi!
Anj! I havent seen you since your wedding but I came across your blog and I just love these precious pics of your baby girl...she is so cute and it looks like you are super happy! :) (this is Rachelle Park from high school by the way! ha ha)
We are going private will you email me your email address you use to sign in to your blog so I can add you to the viewers list? My email is dcannon20@yahoo.com Thanks Anj!
Lexi Lu, my little ball of energy, I love her so much. I remember holding her in the hospital after she was born...they grow up so fast its crazy! Anj, you are such a good mom, and best friend, I love you so much, and I have loved watching Lexi grow up! When you are done with school lets get together more often! I love you girlie
Hi Theler's! It has been forever since we have seen you guys! It is pretty sad we haven't even met Lexi! She is so cute. I can't believe she will be two! Hope you are doing well- next time we are in town we need to get together! The Mawhinney's
Time to have another one! We love lexi, I dont get to see her much anymore. So sad. By the way you had better make sure your sister stoped smokin with the new bun in the oven.
Oh my heck, lexi was such a cute baby! She looks just like her baby pictures, you can totally tell it is her. Who took her baby pictures? I'm so sad that we are going to miss her birthday party but give her a big hug and a kiss for devin and i. I miss you guys so much, but we are having fun. Hopefully you and jamie will come visit real soon!! LOve ya
Anj, These are the cutest pictures!!! I can't believe she is two. The time goes by so quickly. Hadley can't wait to come to her Fish Party on Saturday (That is such a cute idea)!!! -Morgan
Anj! I can remember going to the hospital to see Lexi for the first time and thinking she was an identical match of Joel! I was clearly wrong because she looks just like her momma :) Those baby pictures are so sweet! Kaden is so excited for the fish party, Happy Birthday Lexi!
14 comments:
Anj,
Lexi is so cute! She was a beautiful baby who has turned into a gorgeous little girl! So when is the next one going to come?!!! Happy Birthday Lexi!
My sweet little Lexi - how we love her at our house! It's hard to believe she was ever that small. Can't wait for her big "Fishy" party. Love You!
Anj! I havent seen you since your wedding but I came across your blog and I just love these precious pics of your baby girl...she is so cute and it looks like you are super happy! :) (this is Rachelle Park from high school by the way! ha ha)
this is so dreamie! What adorable pictures!!
We are going private will you email me your email address you use to sign in to your blog so I can add you to the viewers list? My email is dcannon20@yahoo.com Thanks Anj!
Oh my gosh...she was so tiny!!! Crazy that you have a 2 year old! Happy Birthday Lexi!!
I hope you got my message about the little get together / shower for Heather. Call me if you have any questions.
Lexi Lu, my little ball of energy, I love her so much. I remember holding her in the hospital after she was born...they grow up so fast its crazy! Anj, you are such a good mom, and best friend, I love you so much, and I have loved watching Lexi grow up! When you are done with school lets get together more often! I love you girlie
-Jamie-
Hi Theler's! It has been forever since we have seen you guys! It is pretty sad we haven't even met Lexi! She is so cute. I can't believe she will be two! Hope you are doing well- next time we are in town we need to get together!
The Mawhinney's
Time to have another one! We love lexi, I dont get to see her much anymore. So sad. By the way you had better make sure your sister stoped smokin with the new bun in the oven.
Oh my heck, lexi was such a cute baby! She looks just like her baby pictures, you can totally tell it is her. Who took her baby pictures? I'm so sad that we are going to miss her birthday party but give her a big hug and a kiss for devin and i. I miss you guys so much, but we are having fun. Hopefully you and jamie will come visit real soon!! LOve ya
Anj,
These are the cutest pictures!!! I can't believe she is two. The time goes by so quickly.
Hadley can't wait to come to her Fish Party on Saturday (That is such a cute idea)!!!
-Morgan
Tell Joel to stop playing video games....
Good to hear from you.
Anj! I can remember going to the hospital to see Lexi for the first time and thinking she was an identical match of Joel! I was clearly wrong because she looks just like her momma :) Those baby pictures are so sweet! Kaden is so excited for the fish party, Happy Birthday Lexi!
Ok I cant believe your baby is 2!!! Times flies. Lexi is so beautiful.
Post a Comment