Hey! I recognize that place, is it the Cheesecake Factory?!!! It was great to see you guys, the kids were crazy, I loved it!!!! Play date sooner than later! Love Ya!
Joel- My wife got me to look at a blog and I saw you guys on there as well. Good to see you guys are doing well. I hope that Syntek does well and that you enjoy it. It appears that your wife is having fun the the Pink Petals company. Happy New Year.
3 comments:
Hey! I recognize that place, is it the Cheesecake Factory?!!! It was great to see you guys, the kids were crazy, I loved it!!!! Play date sooner than later! Love Ya!
Hey...Im so glad you found me on here! I had no idea you had a little girl, she is darling! Your family is so cute. Keep in touch!
Joel- My wife got me to look at a blog and I saw you guys on there as well. Good to see you guys are doing well. I hope that Syntek does well and that you enjoy it. It appears that your wife is having fun the the Pink Petals company. Happy New Year.
Lance
Post a Comment