Lexi is adorable! I can't believe you guys are going to have a two year old next month. Time flies! It was good to see you both up at Solitude the other day. Love ya, Kath
I can't believe Lexi is going to be TWO next month!! And look at all of her hair!! She is beautiful just like her mom! I love you guys so much, lets do something this weekend!
Lexi is such a cutie and it amazes me everytime i see her how much energy she has. It was so much fun hanging out with u guys on saturday. I am so happy we got together before we left. if u need a vacation this summer definitly come out and visit us.love ya and keep me posted.
lexi it so cute, the aquarium is such a great place. We need to do a play date asap! I can't believe Lexi is going to be 2 in a couple weeks, the time flies......
Anj, you have the cutest family! I am new to this whole blogging thing, and I'm so happy I keep running into old friends. It's good to see that you are doing so well. We need to keep in touch more. ~Karisa
12 comments:
Lexi is adorable! I can't believe you guys are going to have a two year old next month. Time flies! It was good to see you both up at Solitude the other day. Love ya, Kath
I love sweet little Lexi - and I love how she says fishies. So Cute! Love you!
Lexi is so cute! I can't believe she is going to be turning one!
ok she is getting so BIG!!! I cant believe she is going to be 2 this year. we need to get together soon.
How cute!!! We need to go have a playdate there soon. Lets hangout this weekend too.
Hope you survuved okay with just you and Lexi. YOu should have flippin called. Geez I need a kid so we can hang out!
Loves
Your christmas card was so stinkin cute. I'm so sad that we haven't seen each other for so long. we need to get together soon.
Hey lexi is so cute, when's the next one coming?!!
So glad we have this to keep in touch.
I can't believe Lexi is going to be TWO next month!! And look at all of her hair!! She is beautiful just like her mom! I love you guys so much, lets do something this weekend!
-Jamie-
Lexi is such a cutie and it amazes me everytime i see her how much energy she has. It was so much fun hanging out with u guys on saturday. I am so happy we got together before we left. if u need a vacation this summer definitly come out and visit us.love ya and keep me posted.
lexi it so cute, the aquarium is such a great place. We need to do a play date asap! I can't believe Lexi is going to be 2 in a couple weeks, the time flies......
Anj, you have the cutest family! I am new to this whole blogging thing, and I'm so happy I keep running into old friends. It's good to see that you are doing so well. We need to keep in touch more.
~Karisa
Post a Comment