Justin has been out on his mission for 1 year! We miss him but he is doing amazing and learning so much. He loves the people of the Philippines. Hold on Chantelle only ONE more year to go. YEAH
I can't believe he has been out for a year now! Its crazy how time flies. My little brother gets home in about 4 1/2 months....he hasn't even met Presley yet! I swear the last year goes by the slowest. Tell Justin to keep up the good work! Love ya Anj!
Ohh, little Justin! He looks exactly like pa pa Curtis. I miss you anj, sorry I haven't called you back yet, this past week has been very crazy, but I can't wait to hang out.
5 comments:
I can't believe he has been out for a year now! Its crazy how time flies. My little brother gets home in about 4 1/2 months....he hasn't even met Presley yet! I swear the last year goes by the slowest. Tell Justin to keep up the good work! Love ya Anj!
-Jamie Kent-
Ohh, little Justin! He looks exactly like pa pa Curtis. I miss you anj, sorry I haven't called you back yet, this past week has been very crazy, but I can't wait to hang out.
I can't believe its been a year! Time flys. Hope you guys are doing well, looks like your having some fun!
Miss you!
i want to marry your brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment