Sunday, March 16, 2008

Princesses on Ice

My mom took all the grandkids, Chantelle and I to the Princesses on Ice. We went to dinner and had so much fun. Lexi loved Arial and Cinderella. She kept yelling at Cinderella's prince saying DADDY! I had to keep reminding her that her dad was at home.

2 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

So cute. I wanted to take my little girl to that but I was afraid she was still too young. By the way Emie has that same jacket from old navy. Your little one is darling.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Oh my heck, that looks like so much fun!! I can't wait till Presley is old enough to do stuff like that! And look at Lexi's hair.. Its getting long, she is gorgeous! I miss that little girly, you two need to come to my house and play. I love you!

- Jamie-

Followers