MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb - Collage - Morph
This is the first look a like meter that I've seen that hasn't said that the child looks equally like each parent. I love it! Hope things are going well. Let's get together soon!
Whoever she looks like, she sure is adorable!! Let's get together this weekend, we are back from Hawaii now. Love you guys!-Jamie-
Anj, there is a little tribute to you on my blog....ha ha, hope you don't think i'm too strange.love you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is the first look a like meter that I've seen that hasn't said that the child looks equally like each parent. I love it! Hope things are going well. Let's get together soon!
Whoever she looks like, she sure is adorable!! Let's get together this weekend, we are back from Hawaii now. Love you guys!
-Jamie-
Anj, there is a little tribute to you on my blog....ha ha, hope you don't think i'm too strange.
love you!
Post a Comment