I decided to take some pictures of Lexi for her new big girl room. Lindsay Wright did an amazing job, she took about 400 pictures! There are so many thatI love it is hard to choose. Linday truly captured Lexi's personality and joy for life. To see some more or get in contact go to lindsaywrightphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks Lindsay. Here are some of my favorites...

10 comments:
I love these! She looks so grown up and pretty.
Your blog looks so cute! It was so fun taking pictures of Lexi and seeing her darling personality! Come to our next girls night in July! I will make sure you get the details.
ok are you kidding me. LExi is darling! Linds did a great job I love her!
make jenessa make it so i can view her blog... i dont knwo if its my fault of hers... but i wann seem.. im so retareded.
Anj,
These pictures are so cute! Lexi looks beautiful!
Lexi is gorgeous! I love the pictures... She's growing up so fast.
Lexi is such a doll...love the pictures! That was fun to swim thanks for planning that. And lets get together next week for another playdate!!!
Lexi looks so dang cute in all the pictures lindsay took. She is growing up so much. Lindsay did a great job!
Anj, Lexi is gorgeous, that's all I have to say!
I love that girl - she is beautiful like her momma! I want copies!
Post a Comment