Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What A Busy Weekend !

Joel and I went on a quick business trip to Arizona. He met some distributors and participated in a golf tournament, which he came in 2nd. We had a great time just being together the two of us. Also... Tyson got ENGAGED !!! He is planning for the end of September. Congratulations to Tyson and Kindi.









Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Yeah for Tyson! That is so exciting, Kindi is a sweet heart and Tyson is such a wonderful guy! You two are always going somewhere fun!

Megan Loves Life said...

That's so great, I always loved your bro. A business trip sounds so fancy and grown up! Are you grown up? I guess I am too...

The Greenwoods said...

that is so exciting for Tyson. Dee and I keep trying to plan a getaway for just the two of us. Looks like you had a great time

The Robinson Family said...

Its always fun to check out your blog and see whats new with you guys. Sounds like things are going great... Please tell Tys I said hi and congrats! How exciting. They look so happy!

KACI JOHNSON said...

What part of Arizona did you guys go to? How was the weather there? So did Tyson propose on a hot air balloon?

Chantelle Potter said...

ok you can visit my blog if you must.

chantellep.blogspot.com


okkkkkk

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Hey! How are you! Your Blog is so cute! It looks like you guys had alot of fun! Your fam is so cute!

Heather and Trevor said...

Looks like fun! I love Arizona! :) Hey we are going private soon. So when you get a chance leave me a comment with your e-mail so I can add you k? :)

Followers