Last night the three of us had so much fun! We went to dinner, shopping and of course went to get are copy of the new book Breaking Dawn. So many people lined up to get the book it was unreal. Chantelle is already on page 200!!! So far so good. Thanks girls I had a great Girls night out. Cant wait for the Movie December 12 ... Till then.
8 comments:
i finished last night. im so mad it went so fast. but i loved it. it was perfect. everything happened as it should of. im sooo happy. ahh. i started it again this morning and im on page 37. i cant stop thinking about it. i wish iw as bella!
Sounds like fun. I haven't gotten into the Stephenie Meyer books yet. I guess I've been wasting my reading time on learning about black holes. I know I'm a retard! I love lexi's hair cut pics.
Sounds like fun. I haven't gotten into the Stephenie Meyer books yet. I guess I've been wasting my reading time on learning about black holes. I know I'm a retard! I love lexi's hair cut pics.
Anj you'll love it! I devoured it in 2 days and I can't wait to start reading it again. Good thing they're books so I can read them repeatedly. Let me know what you think when you finish. I was glad to see you went at midnight to get yours as well. I knew you were a true fan :)
Finished it. And I'm undecided on my take. So right now my verdict is "Hmmmm."
So I just started reading it and love it so far. If I can get lost in a book and not think about all the stuff I gotta do then I call that great!
Hey, we just started a blog. I will add you to my blog list. Lexi is so cute.
I love these books! I was a little late getting the fourth, but I now can't put it down.
Post a Comment