To all those wives who have husbands who love FOOTBALL... I know how you feel. It's football season again and that means that are husbands are MIA.(missing in action) The one good thing about football season is that Joel is coaching the sophomore football team again this year. Go BENGALS ! They have had 2 games and won both of them. Joel is so happy to have his brother James coaching with him this year. As you can see Lexi is excited and loves to wear her BYU cheerleading outfit for both occasions. She was posing for me! What a cutie. Good luck JoelFor those who are bored on Thursdays at around 3:30 come join me at the games. This week is a home game. :)

8 comments:
She is so cute! I love it! I was just wondering if Joel was coaching again this year. We should get together sometime, I may just have to crash a football game :) Hope life is going well for you.
Lexi is so cute, even though she is wearing the wrong color! It was so good to see you guys the other day...can't wait to see you this weekend! Love ya!
cute little cheerleader!
what a cute little cheerleader!!
SHES HOLDING THE PONY SCRUBBBERRRR I GAVE HER LOL thats for the bathhhh. to wash barbiesssss.silly. so cuteeeeeeeeeee.
That is seriously so dang cute!
She is so darling!! We got Tyson's announcement in the mail yesterday....so exciting! Wish we could be there! Miss you guys!
How cute is Lexi... I wish I was home so I could come watch! I just found out Joel is coaching my cute nephew... Brayden El-Bakri. Small world! Keep the pics coming. I love to hear whats going on with your cute family!
Post a Comment