I am the happiest MoM alive... Lexi is finally Potty Trained:) She has been doing really great for a few weeks now and hasn't had any accidents. I would of posted it sooner but I wanted to make sure and didn't want to be jinxed. She loves her big girl underpants and likes to put on different princess underwear about 3 times a day. I keep telling her that she needs to pick one in the morning and then wear it all day long. Potty training for me was very challenging. I thought that I was patient but realized that i needed to work on it. I knew Lexi could go potty but she just didn't want to, so i had to really motivate her. I wrapped little presents and put them in a bag. I told her if she went pee pee or poop she would get to open a present. She went right to her potty sat down and went pee. Stickers worked really good too. I'm so proud of Lexi and also myself for not going insane. My big girl is potty trained looks like it's time for another one. Good luck to all those moms in potty training mode.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
PoTtY TrAiNeD
I am the happiest MoM alive... Lexi is finally Potty Trained:) She has been doing really great for a few weeks now and hasn't had any accidents. I would of posted it sooner but I wanted to make sure and didn't want to be jinxed. She loves her big girl underpants and likes to put on different princess underwear about 3 times a day. I keep telling her that she needs to pick one in the morning and then wear it all day long. Potty training for me was very challenging. I thought that I was patient but realized that i needed to work on it. I knew Lexi could go potty but she just didn't want to, so i had to really motivate her. I wrapped little presents and put them in a bag. I told her if she went pee pee or poop she would get to open a present. She went right to her potty sat down and went pee. Stickers worked really good too. I'm so proud of Lexi and also myself for not going insane. My big girl is potty trained looks like it's time for another one. Good luck to all those moms in potty training mode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congrats Anj! That is a big deal. Her new haircut is sooo cut by the way. Let me know when you want to do your pics. The leaves should be changing sooner than later! yay. :)
I am so jealous!! Since your experienced do you wanna potty train Dev for me?!?! lol. I love that she had to bring a whole bag of underwear with you guys when you came over! She is a doll
Yay for you! I am definitely dreading that day, especially since I get to deal with a little peeps that drip drip drips on the seat! Yikes! Isn't it funny how the lingo in life changes? Who knew talking about peeps and poops wouldn't be a big deal? Oh life! And I love the bob! Nothing better on a little girl than a full round brushed bob!!
Yay Lexi! We are so proud of you!!! Such a big step :-) It is so nice once they are potty trained, the only hard part is when you are at the store and have to make 5 visits to the bathroom within a half hour of being there! I guess it beats changing poopy diapers though. Any by the way, Lexi's hair cut is adorable! She is getting so big!
What a relief!! I was so glad once I got through the hurdles like the binky, big girl bed and potty training. Lexi's hair is adorable and makes me want to chop of Ava's.
Hip Hip horray for lexi and you! That is so great that she is finally potty trained, I'm not looking forward to that time with our little boy. We need to get together and do something. What happened to last saturday and doing something then?
Yeah for another one!!! Joel should be more than happy now. I can't wait to hear that your expecting, hopefully it's sooner than later.
Another one?! YEAH!!! I like Mallory hope to hear that you are expecting soon! YEAH for LEXI!!! Congrats!
You guys did it! Great job! We booked our hotel for the big St. George reception. See you there!
Yay Lexi!!! I am glad you are going through this stuff first, I will just send Ruby over to your house to be potty-trained :)
Woo Hoo Lexi Lu!! You are such a big girl! Presley wants to hang out with you again sometime this week so have your mommy call us!! We love you!
Lexi is adorable Anj! Her little bob is to die for. One of my favorite things about little girls is a cute blonde bob....so cute! I can't believe she is potty trained! For sure it's time for number two for you! We all need to get together before the holliday's!
Post a Comment