Tyson did it he really got married.... Congratulations you guys. The wedding was beautiful in the Manti temple and then they rode in a horse and carriage. For those who don't know I do flowers for weddings. I had to drive the flowers down to St. George and prepare them all down there. It was quite the experience but worth it. They are so happy and in love. BIG thanks to Chantelle who helped me do the whole wedding and watch Lexi. You are such a great friend. For more pictures go to lindsaywrightphotography.blogspot.com. The pictures are amazing that Lindsay took. She is so talented. 

11 comments:
Yea, he is a married man. Nate called him right after and he said it was awesome and went so well. I am glad Tys is on the right track. Nate feels terrible that he couldn't make it, but we were there for him the whole way. We love that kid to death! Thanks for posting pictures. I'll make sure Nate sees them. And of course you look good as usual! Loves
Tell Tyson congrats from us! We are so happy for him! Too bad we live out here and couldn't make it- we miss all the fun stuff! You guys look great! By the way potty training sucks! The Flowers look gorgeous!
TELL TYSON CONGRATS!!
It was so much fun to see you too! I think I should make the journey up to UT to hang out for a few days....
That was just the perfect day for Tyson and Kindi, I'm glad everything worked out so well for them. Your friend takes amazing pictures, and the flowers you did were so beautiful. All the flowers I have ever seen you do have been beautiful. You are truly talented.
Anj, awesome job with the flowers! That wasn't an easy task!!! And they look beautiful. Love ya
rach
I honestly cant believe that you had to pull the flowers off and be in the wedding. I really got a sense of how crazy it was being there! The flowers were AMAZING!!! Lets plan on the 12th!! :)
That is so exciting Anj! The flowers look beautiful :) You always do such a great job.
Yeah!! Tell Tyson congrats! We were so sad we couldn't be there! I loved the pictures they look great and so happy! And HELLO.... what an amazing job on the flowers! Where were you for my wedding? You are so talented, I hope you guys had a great time!
Beautiful flowers Anj! Yeah we have a blog now so let's be friends! Tell Tyson Congrats for me! They look so darling together. I miss you and hope you are doing well!!
Yeah! I'm so glad you put pics of the wedding. Looks like it was a fun event! The flowers are gorgeous! You're so beautiful!
D
Post a Comment