Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Megs Shower

Kathy and I threw Meg a baby shower on Saturday. Everyone we invited came and we all had so much fun! Thanks Kathy for letting us do it at your house. Meg and Ruby got the cutest clothes, blankets and accessories. Congratulations Meg.
Andee, Kathy, Anj, Meg, Liz, Andrea, Ryann, Beth
The whole Gang

Cutest Baby bump



Oh How I love my Andee Belle :)

Oh Yeah I cut my hair!

4 comments:

JR said...

You're such a nerd. "oh ya I cut my hair", how random is that. I love you, you make me smile :)

Jeff and Linz said...

Super Cute hair my friend! You girls are all so gorgeous!

Amelia said...

I love your hair, it's SO cute! When I saw your pictures it was the first thing I noticed so of course I started to laugh when I got to the end of your post. The only downfall to your cute cut is that it makes me want short hair since it's so super cute! You are so beautiful :)

Meg said...

I had so much fun at my shower!!! Thanks for being such a great best friend! :)

Followers