Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 8 Happy Birthday

Posted by PicasaJust wanted to let my husband know that I love him and I hope he has a great birthday. I'm so lucky to have Joel as my husband. He does so much for me and Lexi. He is a fantastic father and loves to be with Lexi. I so thankful for how hard he works and for how happy he makes me. Love ya Joel Wow 27 gettin old.

5 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

Happy Birthday! I have been a bad blog hooper lately and just caught up on your last posts. I just had to tell you congrats about Lexi being potty trained! That is so great! We just started Emma and I seriously am dreading the whole process. How long did it take you guys? Anyways, that is great! Hope you are well!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Wow, Happy Birthday Joel!

Brownies said...

Oh, Joel what a nice wife you have!
Happy birthday!

Rachel said...

Oh my how old do I feel if my little bro is 27. Yikes! Love you all and hope you had a great day!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Haven't checked blogs for awhile so this is a little late, but let joel know that devin and I wish him a happy belated birthday! The flowers are gorgeous from tyson's wedding. You do a wonderful job girl! We need to get together this week and get pedicures done. I'm in need of one.

Followers