You are gorgeous Anj! I love love love your short hair! You make me want to cut mine but I know it just won't look as good! I love your christmas decorations! Congrats on five years! I can't believe it's been that long!
CUte christmas decorations friend! Did you guys move into your new place? Hello I need an update, and wow 5 YEARS!? Congrats, I remember that day like it was yesterday! Too cute!
I know I say this on every comment...but I love your hair!! It is so cute in every picture!! Maybe its the girl in the hair!!:) I can't believe you have been married 5 years..that is awesome!! Time flies! Love ya! Holly
Dont you just LOVE christmas. Its my favorite time of year. Congratulations on the 5 year anniversary. What a sweet husband you have to surprise you like that! :)
Your comments made me laugh. I got my shirt at down east ya geek! The decorations are really cute, I have my tree up but have not put up the rest.. I think I am a bah hum bug this year.
Where do you find your cute letters? You had really cute ones for Thanksgiving too!! Don't you just love the holidays?! Hopefully Colin will take me home to visit you for Christmas. Your tree is gorgeous, you should be a professional tree decorator!
Anj, Ruthann got them at target. She said they were running out, but my friend here in Morgantown said there were like 7 left at our store. If you want I can get them for you if you can't find them. Let me know. They are real barbies and there are 7 of them, so all the Disney princesses, they are soooo cute!
anj, I love your tree. It is so dang cute. I need to hire you to come decorate my house. Your house looks so dang cute! We need to plan a time to go to gardner village and dear lizzie.
10 comments:
LOVE the decorations!! Your tree is darling...Still waiting for little Ruby to come...one week left :)
You are gorgeous Anj! I love love love your short hair! You make me want to cut mine but I know it just won't look as good! I love your christmas decorations! Congrats on five years! I can't believe it's been that long!
CUte christmas decorations friend! Did you guys move into your new place? Hello I need an update, and wow 5 YEARS!? Congrats, I remember that day like it was yesterday! Too cute!
I love your Christmas decor. You've got talent! xoxo Ruthann
I know I say this on every comment...but I love your hair!! It is so cute in every picture!! Maybe its the girl in the hair!!:) I can't believe you have been married 5 years..that is awesome!! Time flies! Love ya!
Holly
Dont you just LOVE christmas. Its my favorite time of year. Congratulations on the 5 year anniversary. What a sweet husband you have to surprise you like that! :)
Your comments made me laugh. I got my shirt at down east ya geek! The decorations are really cute, I have my tree up but have not put up the rest.. I think I am a bah hum bug this year.
Where do you find your cute letters? You had really cute ones for Thanksgiving too!! Don't you just love the holidays?! Hopefully Colin will take me home to visit you for Christmas. Your tree is gorgeous, you should be a professional tree decorator!
Anj,
Ruthann got them at target. She said they were running out, but my friend here in Morgantown said there were like 7 left at our store. If you want I can get them for you if you can't find them. Let me know. They are real barbies and there are 7 of them, so all the Disney princesses, they are soooo cute!
anj, I love your tree. It is so dang cute. I need to hire you to come decorate my house. Your house looks so dang cute! We need to plan a time to go to gardner village and dear lizzie.
Post a Comment