Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Kents You will be missed

For all of you that know the Kent's you know that they upped and left us for San Diego California. Colin got a great job offer and they couldn't resist. All the girls go together to say goodbye. Heather was there but left before the picture was taken. Kaci's little boy Tate is the cutest baby I have ever seen!!!

To: Jamie You are such a great friend to all of us. You will truly be missed and no one will ever take your place. I hope you get sick of the warm weather, beaches and Sea World ... Yeah Right. I'm coming to see you as soon as Joel says its OK. Tell Colin Joel is sad too. Good Luck to you and keep an updated blog so we can see all the new stuff you will be doing. Love You and cant wait to see you guys.

1 comment:

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Whatever, I would give up the warm weather and the beach to go home and see you!!! I'm so homesick for my FRIENDS!!! Anj I love you like the sister I never had. I'm going to miss all of our random hangouts like the time we went to Chillies when you were pregnant, and I was a couple days away from getting married and we really thought about going clubbing just for fun...we should have done it!! Wow, have times changed!! Be optimistic...your not losing a friend, your inheriting a vacation home!! Now come visit me already!!! Love you

Followers