Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random Pictures


This is the cutest Picture ever! All the Daddy's... The Kent's came in to town so we all got together for dinner. The Morzelski's and Cowans had already left.



Lexi started dance class about a month ago, and she just cant wait until every Thursday.

Pappa Curt and Lexi making a cake... Or should I say eating all the batter.

I had a opportunity to create a wreath for a funeral. It turned out really pretty I almost wanted to keep it and hang it on my front door.

10 comments:

Meg said...

The wreath is awesome!!! You are ever so talented, my dear friend!! I can't get over how cute little Lexi is!!

Brownies said...

Are you coming this way any time soon? Way cute pics.

Grandma Carolyn said...

I love all of the pictures. The three dads is amazing - it seems like the dads were just in high school hanging out at our house.

Lexi is adorable, as always, in her dancing outfit.

jaredandgina said...

I can't believe how big Lexie is? It seems like she was just a baby and now she is in dance, Crazy! How are you guys?

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

So Lexi in her little black tutu is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love the picture of the three Dad's, they are so cute! I already miss you guys so much! But I will be back soon so we must get together then, and you need to catch me up on what I missed out on the other night...if you know what I mean!! Oh the drama! Love you!

Unknown said...

Cute pics! What a beautiful wreath! You are so talented my friend!

The Moosmans said...

I love Lexi's tutu it's so adorable!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

SO fun! I love the pictures! I do both... Depending on the fullness. Most of them are individual and then there are some volume lashes that are 4 hooked to 1. Fills are any where from $45- $60(they are half off right now for the next 2 months as well so it would be about $25). I reccomend getting fills every 2-4 weeks. :) let me know if you have any other questions...They are so fun though!:)Oh and we are moving by you> :)

Heather-joy said...

Anj your hair looks amazing in that picture. I am super excited I get to come to this months friends dinner:)

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

Hey Anjuli! I was entering the photo contest on Lindsay Wrights blog and saw that you had a blog too. I wish that I wasn't in primary sometimes because then I would be able to get to know more people in the ward. Lexi is adorable. We should get together sometime.

Followers