Lexi was the most thrilled to see the big Castle. The funny thing is it looks really small! I guess that's what happens when you get bigger.
We went to the Ariel's Grotto for a lunch with all the princesses. This is a must for anyone with little girls. She met Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora, Belle and of course Little Mermaid. Lexi thought it was very magical.
Lexi loves her uncle Justin... She was harassing him by putting her princess ears on ja ja.
We then went to Sea World on Monday. Lexi LOVED shamu!!! She love animals so she enjoyed every second.
This is her Shamu cookie
My dad took us down to Del Coronado Resort. It is very beautiful and educational. Lexi went down by the beach and the next thing we know she is in the ocean. It was freezing.
All I have to say is good thing we have Uncles. Thanks Justin for being such a good sport.
We had a chance to meet up with the Ken ts who live in San Diego. Presley and Lexi loved playing with each other. Hope to see you guys soon. Miss ya.
Thanks to Joel and My dad for going to Disney Land and still working hard through out the whole trip. We loved it.
6 comments:
Oh I love disneyland and want to go sooo bad! It looks like you all had fun! Lexie is so cute! Any news on the new Theler front??
See you in a few weeks!
Love ya
oh my goodness, lexi is so cute with cinderella. i bet she was way excited to see the princesses. how fun. love you guys! :)
So fun! I can't wait to take my girls there. You guys are great.
It was so fun to see you guys! I miss you already. I think you need to move out here, I would LOVE it!!
PS Lexi's bathing suit is fab!
Thanks for sharing some of your pictures. I want to see more. I'm looking forward to the next time the Theler family gets to go together.
So fun!
Post a Comment