We had a great Easter weekend. For the past two years Lexi has loved to paint Easter eggs. She always makes a pink one that has her name on it. Then a byu blue egg for her daddy that always reads JOEL not dad??? and a red egg that says mom. This year she was so into her cute pink egg she took it from the egg cart where they were drying. She decides to take the egg upstairs and keep it as her baby. That night we go to dinner with James and Marissa and Lexi is protecting her little purse all night. Finally I ask, "Lexi what is in your purse?" She then pulls out her egg. We all laughed and took some pictures. So cute right.... WRONG! I take full blame because I should no better then to leave a 3 year old with a egg! Later that night I went in her room to get her ready for bed and I see little pink shells all OVER the floor. I say Lexi where is your egg!!! She points to her kitchen set. She had crumbled the egg and hid it behind her kitchen set. That was not fun to clean up. Hope you all had great memories like we did. Love the Theler family
7 comments:
Oh silly lexi and her egg.... sorry to say that was pretty funny... I know, not for you though! Love ya! That was a fun night at TGI.
Lexi is so cute! You all look great! We love and miss you.
You and Joel are so in trouble with Lexi - she has such an imagination and is so determined. We love her to death - she is so dang cute.
That is awesome Anj, she is so cute. I wish we lived closer so we could see you all more often!
love it!!! this is just the beginning! love you guys and miss you tons!
the rcokin runners comment was from me..why is it under that account? anyway...lov eyou guys tons!!
Oh my heck, I love that story!! How cute is Lexi...she is going to be a good big sister some day! Love you
Post a Comment