Joel and I just wanted to share our exciting news with those who haven't heard yet. Yesterday we went to our 10 week appointment. We have a healthy and strong baby who will join our family around December 10th. We are so excited!
Congrats again! i am so excited!!! We will now have babies a couple months apart. Hope you aren't feeling too crummy. Lets get the kids together and the pool?
Yahoo!! I am so glad I am going to have a pregnant buddy the whole time. So funny that we are a few days apart. I cant wait to find out what you are having. Lets hope its a BOY so you can have one of each! :)
Woo Hoo!! I'm so glad its not a secret anymore, I'm not very good at keeping secrets. Good think I live in CA so I wouldn't ruin the suprise! I'm so excited for you guys, Lexi is going to be such a good big sister! Love you
I am so excited for you guys!!! Lexi is going to have so much fun being a big sis, you are going to have a big helper with her!!! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having :-) HOpe you are feeling great! Love ya
20 comments:
We are so excited! I love that photo!
CONGRATS GIRL!!!
Congratulations! Im loving that picture!
OH yea, congrats. I have been waiting for you to announce. I knew baby #2 would be coming! Congrats again. Loves
Congrats again! i am so excited!!! We will now have babies a couple months apart. Hope you aren't feeling too crummy. Lets get the kids together and the pool?
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Oh congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you!
How exciting! Hope you are feeling well. A Christmas baby...so fun!
Anj! That's GREAT! I'm so happy!
That photo is amazing! We are excited for grandchild number twelve!
Congrats Anj. Enjoy the sweet life of only one. #2's are trouble!
Yay! Congrats you two! Hope you are feeling well.
Yahoo!! I am so glad I am going to have a pregnant buddy the whole time. So funny that we are a few days apart. I cant wait to find out what you are having. Lets hope its a BOY so you can have one of each! :)
Congrats Anj! That's so great!
Yeah!! Can't wait for you guys. Love You!
Woo Hoo!! I'm so glad its not a secret anymore, I'm not very good at keeping secrets. Good think I live in CA so I wouldn't ruin the suprise! I'm so excited for you guys, Lexi is going to be such a good big sister! Love you
WOW!!!! Congrats my friends!!!!! I hope your feeling well!!!
I am so excited for you guys!!! Lexi is going to have so much fun being a big sis, you are going to have a big helper with her!!! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having :-) HOpe you are feeling great! Love ya
Congrats Anj! I thought I had heard this rumor! I'm glad to know it's true!!!
I'm so happy for you Anj!
Post a Comment