Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My cute Little Blue Bird

Lexi had her first dance performance and all I have to say is that she is quite the little performer! She LOVED the stage, lights and costumes. For you that know Lexi this is no surprise. She did so good on her dance and actually remembered it. I was so proud of her. Her favorite part was that papa Curt brought her some flowers, this made her night.







9 comments:

rachel june* said...

lexi looks adorable. how fun are those blue boa costumes!

Lacey Ence said...

Hey Lexi,
We could not be more proud of our little dancer girl. You have performance in your blood. We love, love, love you girl!
With much affection, Grandma Lacey
%Grandpa Curt

JR said...

That closeup of you and Lex is SO pretty! You should get that framed. It's funny looking at these, I have the ones of Aleciyah in almost the same outfit when she was dancing for Ms Barbara.

Grandma Carolyn said...

She was sooo CUTE! Which of course is no surprise!

The Green's said...

Oh Anj she is adorable! How fun! She is getting to such a fun age!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH ANJ SHE DID SUCH A GOOD JOB! SHE IS SUCH A PERFORMER! I'M SO GLAD SHE'S DANCING. SO FUNNY/SAD THE GIRL 2 DOWN WAS CRYING THOUGH!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Anj, Lexi is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She is going to be a famous broadway star, I just know it! Lexi is gorgeous, and so are you!

Jeff and Linz said...

Her little costume is fabulous! How fun for you! Such a darling family that is just GROWING!! Your prego???!! I'm so excited for you!! Congrats Anj!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Lexi is the cutiest little blue bird I have ever seen!! I can only imagine how she did in her performance. Lexi is for sure a STAR!!

P.s. have you found out what you are having, yet?

Followers