Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Fun

August 6th was my niece's 10th Birthday celebration. You can tell Lexi was the one taking these pictures sorry. Then later in the week we finally took Lexi miniature Golfing. She has been wanting to go for a while. She had so much fun and is actually ok.... Better then Joe!!!










5 comments:

Grandma Carolyn said...

Looks like lots of fun! We need to post some swimming pictures from the pool.

The Greenwoods said...

oh looks like fun!!! Lexi is getting to BIG! I cant believe it!!!

Meg said...

Anj! I need to see you!! You are such a cute pregnant lady :) Lexi gets cuter and cuter all the time.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Looks like fun! I am so excited we are in your ward now! Lexi is so cute! OH and you look so cute Pregnant!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Mini golf, how fun. Call us next time you go. WE still need to get together and go to Gardner Village.

Followers