Thursday, October 8, 2009

Joel's 28 Happy Birthday

Today is my wonderful husbands 28th birthday. I love Birthdays to me they should be celebrated and made special because it is only one day a year that is truly your own day. Last night we went to dinner and had such a fun time. I made them sing to Joel and he had to sit on the horse. Today we took him a cake and balloons to his office. We tried to make it a surprise but with me being almost 8 months pregnant I was off my game. He really enjoyed it and we had fun singing to him. I just want Joel to know that he makes me so incredibly happy. I'm so grateful to have such a loving, kind and handsome husband. I hope you have a great day today! HaPpY BiRtHdAy Love ya



3 comments:

The Moosmans said...

Happy Birthday Joel! We hope you had a great day.

Jennifer Lane said...

Ha ha ha!!! I love that my dad made it onto your blog. Simply wonderful. p.s. the wedding flowers you did look incredible. LOVE THEM.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

I'm using Colin's old blackberry, and the other day I got an alert about Joels birthday, it made me miss you guys! Tell Joel happy birthday! You guys look great, I can't wait to see you hopefully soon. Probably not till Christmas..by then you'll have a new baby...crazy! We love you!

Followers