Monday, November 30, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like ChRiStMaS !

Lexi is so excited for Christmas this year. She helped me put every ornament on the tree and helped me decorate the house. She is so cheesy in this picture.
Joel Helping put the star on the top
NINE months ... three days to go.
The whole family went down to see the Christmas lights. This is cousin Kai from Hawaii.
Cole and Lexi holding hands.

The family



Carolyn and Jack just celebrated 41 Years together.
Uncle John was giving Lexi a fun ride on his shoulders


Dad and Lexi



7 comments:

Theler said...

Are you sure you are 9 months pregnant??? That pic of you by the tree is so cute. I hope I look as good as you when I am pregnant. I cant wait to meet Sophie this week! Love you!

The Moosmans said...

I am so excited for Sophie to be here! You are so gorgeous and I love your tree! Miss you guys.

The Green's said...

So exciting! Good luck on thursday! I can't wait to see this cute baby!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Cute pics, you are so darling pregnant!! And holy cow your having the baby in like 2 days!!! Early congrats! We are so excited for you guys, good luck!!

Jace and Dusti said...

Yay its tomorrow! How exciting! Love ya lots and good luck with everything. You have the cutest family. I love all the pics!

Unknown said...

Hey its Zoe...don't ask about "tooth mama". It seemed like a good idea at the time. Cute Cute family! Good luck today! I cried when the nurse told me it was time to deliver baby #2 because I wasn't sure I could handle it but you are a strong strong lady and it will be an awesome experience! And two girls is the best! xoxo

Grandma Carolyn said...

That was a very fun evening - going to see the beautiful Christmas lights on Temple Square! Thanks for suggesting it.

Followers