We had a great Christmas this year. Having a newborn for the holidays has been so much fun. Lexi got her Barbie duvet cover that she wanted so bad and lots of princess stuff. These pictures are not in order sorry.
Christmas Sunday in matching dresses
The Barbie Bed
the little girls in their matching pj's
Joel with Sophie
Like Father like Son
Our family on Christmas morning
On the stairs before coming down to see all the presents
So funny, I was at pottery barn the other day and saw the Barbie collection and was dying over it. I was just wishing Presley was a little older so she could love it as much as I did! Oh Lexi, a girl after my own heart. Your pictures are darling, I miss you already!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! We want to hold that little baby! She is so cute! I love the little elf hat!
Great Christmas pictures - I notice Joel's smile is still a little on the numb side!
So funny, I was at pottery barn the other day and saw the Barbie collection and was dying over it. I was just wishing Presley was a little older so she could love it as much as I did! Oh Lexi, a girl after my own heart. Your pictures are darling, I miss you already!
Post a Comment