Lexi was in the Nutcracker this year, but her performance was the day I was in the hospital having Sophie. I missed the performance but took tons of pictures at the dress rehearsal. Lexi sure loves to perform. She practiced her dance everyday and still does at home. She will be a great ballerina one day.
Lexi was the mouse who got shot on stage all by herself.
I had no idea that lexi was in the Nutcracker. That is a big deal for a dancer. Way to go lexi!! I am so proud of her. She sure does make a cute little mouse!!
How cute is Lexi?? It was so good to see you! I was so sad after dinner knowing that I wouldn't see you for awhile! I miss you already. Sophie is beautiful and makes me want to have my little girlie asap!! I don't know when I will be in town again, but I will let you know and we can get together again! I love you guys!
8 comments:
Lexi is a doll!! How fun! i feel like the worst mom ever for not having Ava in dance. And can I please see Sophie again soon?
She is so stinkin cute! I love her!
She was an absolute Doll! She is a great performer!
Oh my gosh....that last picture is what we'd call "The Pretty Girl Pose." Kim used to do it all the time. So cute!!
I had no idea that lexi was in the Nutcracker. That is a big deal for a dancer. Way to go lexi!! I am so proud of her. She sure does make a cute little mouse!!
How cute is Lexi?? It was so good to see you! I was so sad after dinner knowing that I wouldn't see you for awhile! I miss you already. Sophie is beautiful and makes me want to have my little girlie asap!! I don't know when I will be in town again, but I will let you know and we can get together again! I love you guys!
Such a cute mouse! We love her so much! She was definitely born to be a ballerina!
Yes, that's my little actress/dancer. She was great at the performance's. I am so proud!
Grandma Lacey
Post a Comment