This morning as I was getting Lexi breakfast she says to me, " Mom your stomach doesn't look like Santa clauses any more". Ohhh How a three year old can make you feel instantly skinny!!!
Well I've had 3 people in the last 3 weeks ask me if I was pregnant (which I'm not) because they thought my belly looked bigger......My BUTT might be bigger, but not my belly! Sheesh people!
I absalutely LOVE Joel's hospital get-up! So funny.
5 comments:
Ha ha Anj that is way to funny!! I love it! Hope your feeling ok and everything is going well .. Miss ya ;) Merry Christmas!
I love it Anj! That is hilarious! Only this time of year would that comment come out. I love you babe!
Well I've had 3 people in the last 3 weeks ask me if I was pregnant (which I'm not) because they thought my belly looked bigger......My BUTT might be bigger, but not my belly! Sheesh people!
I absalutely LOVE Joel's hospital get-up! So funny.
Aren't you so glad you don't look like Santa Claus anymore - and what a great little gift you received!
How funny! I love that little girl, I feel like I haven't seen her forever. I am going to stop by one of these days to see you, lexi, and baby sophie!
Post a Comment