Joel and I finally got a date night out just the two of us no baby or Lexi. It was really fun we went to our favorite dinner spot Market Street Grille and got some delicious fish. Then off to the big game. I was really excited to go to this Jazz game because I have always wanted to see Lebrone and Shaq play. My dad has really great seats on about the 6th row center court. It was so much fun the Jazz won by one with one second left in the game. Joel said it was the funnest game he has ever been to. Just wanted to give a shout out to Justin who was suppose to go to the game and I begged him to let me go instead... Thank you your the best brother ever!!! And to my mom who watched the girls until 12:30 in the morning.


He is really HUGE !!


D-Will Joels favorite



This was when he throws the chalk up in the air
5 comments:
This game was insane!!!! Go Sundiata!! I am jealous you got to be there, but glad you guys got a date night :)Love ya!
I am so glad you got to go together to this game. You are right Justin is a wonderful brother! Jack turned this game off with 30 seconds to go - he was so disgusted. Was he ever surprised the next morning when he found out that the Jazz had WON!
Hey when did the Jazz change their uniforms! Weird and ugly! Looks like you guys had fun! Jared and i haven't really had a date night in a long time, we end up having to use bay'sitter just so we can go to church meetings and other things!
Oh how I miss date night. It used to be so easy to get a babysitter, with both moms fighting over Presley. Take advantage of your family at least once a month and make them babysit..that's coming from Colin and me who haven't been alone together in ages..moving sucks!!
How fun! I'm glad Justin let you go! I have always wanted to see Shaq too, I bet that was so fun and with your dads sweet tickets!!! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment