I finally have gotten my long awaited pictures back from Kate Moss and they are darling. This is the longest post ever. I had these pictures of Sophie taken 10 after my c-section so she really is brand new. She has already gained about 2 pounds and 1 1/2 inches. I look at these and feel like my little newborn is growing to fast. I wish they stayed this little for a lot longer. Lexi also did really well during the photo shoot and we got some fantastic pictures of her as well. Hope you enjoy these darling pictures and I'm still sending out announcements hopefully within a few weeks. If you want to view all of them go to www. peekaboophotos.com the password is theler.
I couldn't stop laughing - these pictures are so adorable! But of course you do have adorable children - and I am not prejudiced at all about that fact.
Those pictures are the best pictures I have ever seen!! Sophie is beautiful. She has the most gorgeous skin, like she just went tanning or something, lucky girl! Both or your kids are adorable! You better send me an announcement when you get them! We miss you as always!
21 comments:
So Cute!!! They are both so precious. Love you!
Oh my gosh Anjuli- Your girls are GORGEOUS!!!! Those are the cutest pictures ever!
Those are precious! Darling little girls! So fun for you! I hope you are doing well!
I saw them when she posted them and I about died. She does such an amazing job and Sophie is such a doll. So sad we missed you guys.
OH my goodness, she is beautiful! Those are great pictures!!!
adorable pictures. it was fun running into you at zupas. your little girls are so adorable.
Oh my gosh your little girls are SO precious. Sophie is darling! I can't wait to meet her in person. Congratulations!
Anj these pictures are GREAT! The girls are beautiful! I'm so happy for you!
How cute! Congrats! Your baby is absolutely darling. I hope your all doing well!! I can't wait to meet her...when is our next dinner??
These pictures turned out so cute! Congrats again, Anj!
These are beautiful! Kate does such an amazing job! Sophie is so darling. Cant wait to see Sophie!!
Like i said before A-mazing! You'll be so happy you have those forever
So cute Anj!! I want to see and hold her!
oh my gosh. these are THE MOST adorable pictures. i love your girls! so stinkin cute! i love soph's face in the one that you and joel are holding her.
K these are the cutest pictures! I love them! Your girls are gorgeous and so precious.
These are adorable Anj! Your little girls are beautiful! You sure do have a cute little family. I can see you in Sophie.
I couldn't stop laughing - these pictures are so adorable! But of course you do have adorable children - and I am not prejudiced at all about that fact.
Oh my gosh, these pictures are soooo adorable!! She did such a good job, you have such a beautiful family :-)
Those pictures are the best pictures I have ever seen!! Sophie is beautiful. She has the most gorgeous skin, like she just went tanning or something, lucky girl! Both or your kids are adorable! You better send me an announcement when you get them! We miss you as always!
Oh my so darling!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures!
Post a Comment