Friday, February 5, 2010

2 Months

I can't hardly believe that my little newborn is growing so dang fast. Two months already!!! WOW. I just love being a mom. I love to hold Sophie's hand and have her hold on to my finger. I love when she smiles and coos, it melts my heart. I love her beautiful eyes that she got from her daddy. I LOVE it when she sleeps until 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning. I love how Lexi works so hard to be such a great big sister.

2 month check up
Height 23.5"

Weight 11.4"

Head 15.5"

Sophie went and got her shots today OUCH. She is 90th percentile in height. 60th for weight and about 70th for her head. She is healthy and happy.

!

9 comments:

jaredandgina said...

Oh she is so cute!! She reminds me of Lexie in the pictures. Do they really look alot a like?

Meg said...

I just want to eat her little cheeks! You make such a beautiful mom, Anj. Your girls are very lucky to have you :) So am I.

Meg said...

I just want to eat her little cheeks! You make such a beautiful mom, Anj. Your girls are very lucky to have you :) So am I.

Osborne Family said...

I love your girls they are so dang cute! makes me excited to join the ranks! Thanks for setting up lunch it was really fun and nice to get together. Your a great friend to have.... thanks Anj. :)

Jace and Dusti said...

SO IT DOES HAPPEN!!!! You got a blue eyed baby! So maybe I'll get one too! She is a doll!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Oh my goodness, she has changed so much!!! She is starting to look more like Lex, but she definitely has her own little look about her. She is beautiful, I just want to bite her little cheeks. She has gorgeous eyes, I can't get enough of her. She makes me so excited to have my own!

Sam and Josh said...

I am Beth Osbornes sister in law and she told me to look at your cute pictures. They are adorable of your new baby. You have such a cute family.

Grandma Carolyn said...

She is growing up way too fast already! I can't wait to see her -it has been two weeks and that is way too long. She is soo adorable! Happy Birthday to Lexi today 4 years old!

Andee Belle said...

Oh my gosh Anj, she is YOU to a T!
She reminds me of you when you were a baby...because I think I am your only friend that knew you back then!! Wow...little mini -juli... xoxo

Followers