Friday, May 28, 2010

Girls just wanna have fun

Lexi just loves to Dance, perform and be with her friends. Good Job Lexi





5 comments:

Meg said...

Lexi looks darling! I can't wait for Ruby to take dance!

Grandma Carolyn said...

You danced wonderfully at your dance recital Lexi! You look adorable! Anj just wait until she wants to wear make-up for real!

rachel june* said...

my favorite is the fourth pic down. it seems like she is preteen just talkin' some girl talk using words "like, totally". so adorable!

The Morzelewski Family said...

What a doll! I CAN'T WAIT for dance recitals!!!!! Lexi is so beautiful and growing up too...our kids seem to be doing a lot of that lately :-) love ya!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

I just keep thinking that Presley is going to be doing these fun things pretty soon! Just when I think Lexi can't get any cuter, she does. I love these pictures, I just want to go to one of her performances, I bet she is just the belle of the ball. I'm coming to town soon, we need to get together!

Followers