Sunday, May 9, 2010

The race

Marissa and I decided to do the Race for the cure. My aunt and Marissa mom both died from cancer at a young age so we decided to honor them and get some exercise all in one morning. It was a Blast!!! There were 18,000 People who decided to come out and support and donate. It was incredible. Thanks Marissa for such a great time, until next year.
At the end of the race

You can tell its early

18,000 People Wow
This is the latest wedding I did on Friday So cute.

2 comments:

JR said...

You rock! So proud of you my amazing sister, as always. Maybe next year I can do it with you, I have to build myself up again, ha ha! Love you!!

Grandma Carolyn said...

I'm so glad you two had a great time together to remember those you love!

Followers