Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today is a Beautiful Day


Sophie turned 6 months this week!!! I can hardly believe it. It kinda makes me sad that she is growing so fast but each day she learns something new and her personality develops more and more. Every morning when I go to get her out of her crib she is smiling and so excited to see me. It really brings so much joy to my heart. I will get some pictures hopefully soon of her but I want her to be able to sit up a little better first.

Her stats

92 % in Height Taller then her sister was

75% in Weight

75% her head

3 comments:

Meg said...

Just love those cheeks!

Grandma Carolyn said...

She has such a wonderful smile! We are so happy she is in our family!

JR said...

Oh my little Sophers, I can't believe she's 6 months!! Well, I can't believe that Rees is turning 2 in a month either, it does go by so fast. Each day they get closer to talking back, never cleaning their room, eating all your food, fighting with their siblings every second of the day, and eventually hating you for ruining their life. And these are the reasons we have kids, ha ha! Love you sis, miss you guys.

Followers