Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Torah Brights Wedding

Rachel and I were lucky and honored to do Torah Brights Wedding.  Torah is an Olympic snowboarding gold medalist.  For Many pictures of the wedding go to www.pinkpetalsfloral.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Grandma Carolyn said...

Way to go Anjuli and Rachel! The flowers were gorgeous.

rachel june* said...

it works!!!!! cool opportunity. and love all different combos of white! Good job.

Abe and Lisa said...

Hey, I was on another friend of mine's blog and then I saw you guys have one. I can't believe you did Toarh Brights flowers. That is awesome!! Post pics!

Abe and Lisa said...

Just saw your other blog.. G O R G E O U S!!

Meg said...

I'm in awe, Anj at the beautiful flowers you did for this wedding!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Jake and Torah are our really good friends...small world! The flowers you did were beautiful!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Jake and Torah are our really good friends...small world! The flowers you did were beautiful!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers