Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July


We had a wonderful fourth of July.  Lexi was finally old enough to decorate her bike and go in the Granite Parade.  She loved every second of it...  We ate breakfast, rode bikes and had a carnival.  Thanks for all the fun Mom and Dad, and thanks Marissa for keeping me company.  



5 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Oh sad sad we missed it this year. Maybe next year I will come home before the 4th. The kids and I are coming in a week. I am going to trot on over to your moms one of the days, maybe we can meet up.

And I just wanted to let you know you're so skinny and you disgust me!

rachel june* said...

ANJ...you look gorgeous! next year, ava is riding in a parade dang it. have miss sophie's teeth popped through or is she feeling any better yet? love ya

m. gustafson said...

girl, you look HOT!

Grandma Carolyn said...

What a fun time - next year we will have to come and watch. The girls (that includes you Anj) look adorable.

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

You guys looked like you had a lot of fun! I wish we could have joined in the fun! Lexi's bike was SO cute, she looked so proud to be riding it, good job Anj! We come to town the 21st thru the 25th and are staying with the Kents this time, so lets for sure get together...our parents like to keep us busy, but we will find a night to get together with you guys! Miss you!

Followers