Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lake Powell

Our favorite vacation every year is to go to Lake Powell.  I seriously have a million pictures so here are a few.  We had such a blast!  It was a lot better not being 7 months pregnant like I was last year. The Newman family was great to be with.  We really missed Trent :(  We had a dance party, parade, sea shell hunting, diving contest and much much more.   



Steven and Justin

Lexi giving everyone a little push down the slide


We taught Kate to wake board and Marissa got tons better even when out of the wake


Sophie Tried licorice for the first time.  She loved it.


Lexi favorite part of the trip was looking for sea shells.  She had a bucket full by the end.

Katelyn and Her boyfriend Jackson


Justin looks like Wolverine and a ladies man

I just love sophie's eyelashes

Joel with his Nieces
Lexi made hats for a parade we all had to participate in.

Captain Curt

Saying Goodbye to all those who left early.  She you at Thanksgivin Kate.
Seven years ago we did the same thing right before we got married. 



Thanks everyone for making Lake Powell this year so awesome!!!  Until next year.

4 comments:

rachel june* said...

this picture confirms I need to own a boat once in my lifetime to experience priceless trips like this!!!

P.S. i remember that mud picture of you and joel when you were engaged so vividly!!! steamy!

Grandma Carolyn said...

I love all of the pictures - we definitely need to do this as a family!

JR said...

3 things....
1. What is with the mirror sunglasses? Didn't we make fun of dad for like 10 years for wearing those, and now you are all wearing them??? Uh....
2. Who won the arm wrestling match?
3. I'm sad that all the family pictures you guys have for the last 14 years, I'm always the only one missing :(
It looks like you guys had so much fun, I love the mud pic of you guys, oh and of course Lexi's hats were so creative!! Love you little sis, love all your pics they're so fun!

The Nielsens said...

Maybe one day I'll get to go again! Love you all. Love, Marielle

Followers