Joel and I decided to take a quick trip up to Jackson Hole over Labor Day weekend. We had a great time even though I got sick and Sophie was teething. We went to Jenny Lake and Hiked up to a beautiful waterfall. We went up the tram at Teton Village and it was amazing but really cold and windy. Lexi hates the wind! Over all the scenery is absolutely amazing and worth all the driving. Until next year.
7 comments:
that looks like so much fun! this time of year i'm always itching for a little family vaca. your girls look cute in there matching hoodies!
I want to go to Jackson Hole! Cute pics. Thanks again for watching Ruby today, she had such a fun time. She was excited to show my dad and Hugh her necklace. It was so cute :)
I want to go to Jackson Hole! Cute pics. Thanks again for watching Ruby today, she had such a fun time. She was excited to show my dad and Hugh her necklace. It was so cute :)
How fun!! You have such a cute family. I can't believe its been so long since I have seen you!
I love all of the pictures - I am amazed you got Joel to hike up to the waterfall! I especially like the picture of Joel with the two girls.
Hmmmm.
oh so jealous! i love jackson. so glad you guys were able to enjoy, it's so beautiful up there & your family is so cute friend! miss you!
Post a Comment