Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Got Milk?


Sophie has been crying all day long!!!  She just had her top tooth break through and the other one is about to break through. So what makes you happy?? Oreos.... MMMMM  Its the first smile i have seen all day.







5 comments:

jaredandgina said...

so cute! That would be nice to use sweets to make happy!! Enjoy it! What is up with you guys trying to sell your place. Are you looking to buy something different!

Meg said...

I LOVE this!! Especially the oreo mess everywhere...just how childhood should be :)

McCall said...

I'm babysitting Ruby and she told me she wanted to see pictures of "yexi", so I assumed she meant your blog. Sure enough, that was exactly what she meant. She's having the time of her life telling me all the names of your whole family, and she NEVER forgets Joel's name :)

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

These pictures remind me of some I took of Presley eating oreos when she was about that age!! She is precious. Now I'm craving oreos!

Grandma Carolyn said...

Cute blog!

Followers