Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to you all.  We had a long and fun week.  Joel and I dressed up as Hermione and Harry Potter, Sophie was the snitch and Lexi was Jessie the cowgirl. Hope you enjoy the  fun pictures. 



 My Mom and Dad had these great costumes.  Looks like we know what to do for next year.



 This Is the Snitch from Harry Potter.  Sophie HATED her costume and only wore it for 3 min.
 Our YW did a spook alley and I was a witch


Mckayla, Cambria, Lexi and Cole
 Mrs. Sherly 
This is Lexi and her best friend as Jessie

2 comments:

Abe and Lisa said...

Great costumes!! I'm sad we missed out on the ward party.. boo for us!!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Look how cute that little Jessie is!! Presley LOVES Lexi's costume! And what a cute Harry Potter idea!! You guys are such a cute family! When we come to town for christmas we NEED to get together with you guys! And, since I'm still on my vacation high, we should plan something together, or you guys should just come out and visit us!!

Followers