I love to have the spirit of the holidays in the air. We put our tree up right after Thanksgiving and are having quite a difficult time keeping Sophie away from it. She has already broke 3 or more ornaments and taken ribbon off the tree. She loves to scratch open the presents and leave glitter all over my floor. Gotta love one year olds. We love Christmas time to celebrate the Saviors birth and to think of others. I'm trying to teach Lexi that Christmas isn't all about what presents she is getting that it is important to give. She decided that she wanted to spend her own money and go to the dollar store so she could buy something for Sophie and Joel. She loved picking the presents out and wrapping them. Last week I was able to bring Lexi to our Young Womens activity. We went on tracks and to see Temple Square. It was so much fun and such a great activity to do this holiday season.
Lexi telling Sophie "NO"
Placing the star on top of the tree with dad
On our way down town. Lexi loved going on tracks.
Allison and her little girl who is in Lexi's Primary class Evelyn
Bride to be ( Not for 20 Years)
Joel and I have a picture doing this and Lexi wanted to copy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment