I really can't believe that a year ago I was in the hospital getting ready to have this beautiful little girl. This last year has been the fastest year of my life. Sophie has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives. She loves to eat anything and everything especially Oreos. She loves to take baths she would be in the bath all day if I let her. She loves to play with her big sister and loves to give her kisses, but most of all she loves her Daddy. I don't know what happened but both of my girls just love their dad so much. I guess I need a little boy to be a mamas boy. We had joels family in town for Thanksgiving so we had Sophie's birthday party a little early. She loved all the attention and spraying frosting all over the house. Thanks everyone for making the day special for us.

Carolyn and Samatha
Cambria and Abby
Alyssa, Mckayla and Kate
Ameila and Justin Getting married in 2 weeks
Grandma Lacey
My Great friend Rachel took some pictures of Sophie for me for her one year. They are so dang cute!!! She had just learned to walk on her actual birthday.







1 comment:
Happy Birthday Little Sophie!! This year has gone fast!
Post a Comment