Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Help

K I'm all out of space on my blogger account!  What should I do ??? anyone have any suggestions.

4 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

I didnt even know that could happen!

rachel june* said...

i would just purchase more space. mine ran out awhile back and i debated with what to do or if i should just do a one time fee of a website, but blogger is really really cheap- like 5 bucks for 20GB and right now if i remember right you've used 1GB....i think? other thing you can do is add a new administrator to your blog and can post to your blog from that email/account until you use that up too. i have your cd of pics i'll try and send it or swing it by soon!

jaredandgina said...

Same as rachel june, I ran out of space and paid $5 for 20gb. I think that is your only option!

Elise said...

That is crazy. I didn't even know that could happen either. I will have to check to see how close I am to running out of space. Hope you get it figured out!

Followers