Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Happy Birthday
Today Lexi turns 5 years old!!! She wanted white powdered donuts for her birthday breakfast. I was telling Lexi about the night she was born and cant hardly believe that was 5 years ago. I still remember when my water broke and we were so surprised that she was coming we rushed from BYU to have her in the hospital and then waited for 16 hours of labor. Her umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck so we had an emergency c-section. When Joel put her in my arms it was the prettiest thing I had ever seen. - I love you so much Lexi you are my best friend. You love the color pink, playing with all your many friends, preschool, dressing up and of course DANCE. Have a great 5th Birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So I'm sitting here with Colin looking at your last couple of posts, and Colin just pointed out that I have said "Lexi is just SO cute" about 15 times. But really, she is seriously darling...you can see her little personality in all of these pictures! Good job with her party Anj, I bet those girls were in heaven. We miss you SO much! Let me know when you will be out here visiting Joels brother, we need to get together! Love you!
Podered sugar donuts for breakfast - I'm sure she loved that! We are so glad to have Lexi in our family! I can't believe she is five already!
Post a Comment