We had a great Easter Weekend down in St. George with my family. We went swimming, golfing, to a movie, ate great food and had a blast. Sophie has been getting so big. She is talking so much and saying so many new words every day. Lexi is acting like a 14 year old most days but learned this year about the reason we celebrate Easter that Christ was Resurrected. We are so grateful for a wonderful Easter Holiday to be with our family and remember the true meaning of celebrating Easter.
Before we left to go on our trip we went to see the Easter Bunny. Sophie did not want to sit still and so we didn't get a good picture.
My mom took the girls to this amazing place in St.George to run around in the water. They had so much fun and Sophie wasn't afraid to run in the freezing cold water.
For those of you who have been to the condo you know how many bunnies are around. I tried to take a picture of them with one of the large bunnies but it didn't work because Sophie wouldn't sit still and Lexi was watching Sophie.
Getting ready for the Easter egg hunt
Sophie would pick up some candy then sit down and try and eat it. I was trying to get her to keep going.
Nothing better then Ice cream and the sunshine
3 comments:
I think Sophie and Paisley need to be best friends. Sophie is so freaking cute with her blonde hair and big smile! She reminds me of Paisley. You need to let me know where you are getting all her cute clothes! And Lexi is getting so big. I guess thats what happens when I don't see her for 4 years!!!
Awe, those ice cream pics are sooo cute!
That first picture is my favorite!! It gives me hope that one day Presley will love Maybelle. Your girls are adorable. I was just giggling to myself thinking that St.George is the perfect place to celebrate Easter...all I remember about your Grandma's condo are all the bunny statues around that place...Oh the good old days. Were Colin and I even married when we went to St. George? ! So funny.
Post a Comment