Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kindergarten

About 2 weeks ago we moved into Joel's parents house so we could save money to buy a house.  Jack and Carolyn are in China teaching at a university for the next ten months.  We are really proud of them and are grateful that we could live in their home while they are gone.  

Lexi started Kindergarten and I can hardly believe that she is that old.... That makes me old!!  I was really proud of her and how excited she was for school and to ride the bus.  This is what gave me the most anxiety to watch her board the bus and hope she gets to class ok. She is doing great and loves it even though on Thursday she asked me when she gets to have a break!  


 Lex meeting her teacher 
 First day of school
 we had to decorate a doll to look just like her.  We made her match!!! so cute


 The teacher asked the kids to line up against the wall.  Sophie wanted to be apart of the group and lined up too. 
The doll oh yeah I made it

2 comments:

Theler said...

OK and what I really can't believe that Lex is in kindergarten! I can't even imagine how you feel! Great job on the cute paper lexi! Have fun doing homework now lol

Carolyn said...

What a great day! She looks so cute! I figured Sophie had to line up also. The doll looks just like her.

Followers