Saturday, May 19, 2012

Last Day: Venice, Italy
This was one of my favorite spots and was so amazing how its built on water.  It was freezing while we were walking around and then started to down pour but we had a great adventure. We saw this guy demonstrate how they do the blown glass. Really neat and really expensive. 










 Kissing bridge


 We were all freezing cold! This place had the best spaghetti.









 Matt had 17pistachio gelatos in one afternoon
So beautiful and romantic.... until next time.

3 comments:

jaredandgina said...

Love all the photos Anj. Looks like you guys had an amazing time. The kid having 17 pistacio gelatos made me laugh so hard. I was the same when I was in Europe. I mean I didn't have 17 in one day since but I could have!

Carolyn said...

Great pictures - did you go on a gondola ride? Venice is an interesting place. Seventeen gelatos in one day is a lot - even for an ice cream lover like me. Mine would not be pistachio, it would have to be something with chocolate in it. What did you have?

Abe and Lisa said...

Fun posts Anj! Love all your pics. Venice looks amazing.. i need to go before it goes under water!!

Followers