Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Random Pictures


So I really like to use Instagram lately and have been really bad at blogging!  Here are some random pictures I have taken lately of the girls.  Hope Jack and Carolyn will like to look at them while in China.


 City creek
 Swim lessons that turned into just playing in the pool with barbies.

 At the mall going on the carousal

 Mothers day at Macaroni Grille.  I'm the luckiest mom in the whole world.
 Lexi at the dentist where we found out she had 3 cavities and needed a root canal!! Yes- Mom of the year!
 Joel makes the kids wash his car on a regular basis.  This is fine until Sophie puts the tooth brush that just scrubbed the tires in her mouth. YUCK!

 This is the back of our house that is being built!  July 27 yahoo
 Lexi dances at AED and absolutely loves it.  She took Jazz and ballet this year and performed like a true star. 


 Grandma bought new dresses for church
Meg came over to swim with her kiddos. I love how Hank looks like a little man with his hat. So dang cute.  Love ya Meg. 

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I didn't see them in China, but I still love to see them even though I am back in Utah!

Followers