Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hawaii 2012

December 15-22
I love my family... 
This trip was such a blast. Samantha and Joel decided they wanted to go to Hawaii a year ago and we made it happen.  I'm so glad most of the family could come join us.
These pictures are not exactly in order but are close enough.



 




 John, Samantha, Kate, Alyssa and Abby


 Joel, Anj,Lexi and Sophie

 Nick, Rachel, McKayla, Cambria and Cole

 Carolyn and Jack
































 Exploring the tide pools



 Jack teaching Lexi all sorts of stuff


We headed to see this big tide pool that you can swim in, but as you can see the waves were crazy huge.  The kids thought Jack and Joel were going to die.



 We headed to a beach called Slaughterhouse.  The Boys and McKayla loved the huge waves.






 I got a new camera right before this trip so I took a ton of pictures of the Girls playing together. So cute when sisters get along.
 Reservations for 16?  Dinner took about 2 hours every night.   Don't worry we were entertained by Cole finding a frog and bringing it to the dinner table.















 Abby is a fantastic dancer and let me test out my camera while she danced around the beach with Lexi and Sophie.



 Dinner with all the adults at Mamma's celebrating John, Alyssa and McKayla's Birthday.


 Bubba Gumps  (20 Weeks Prego)







 Last Night in Maui throwing our lei's into the ocean
 Best family picture

Goodbye Maui until next time...

No comments:

Followers